Thursday, November 20, 2008

"What is on your mind anyway?"

I get asked what I am thinking fairly often. Sometimes it is because I do or say something that only makes sense to me and other times it is because someone is attempting to get into my head (They are usually flustered by the effort). Here is a list of what is in my mind. This list contains the things that permeate my thinking. I ,obviously, don't think all of them at the same time with the same amount of attention to each, but they are all going on in my head nearly simultaniously.

GOD
worry
music
people
non sense
a joke
something bad
something good
a depressing thought
inspiration
beauty
"Do I stink at what I am doing"
how to make myself laugh
Memories
Goals
Regrets
GLORY

if you see me stairing blankly into space, I'm busy, but I love you enough to put my thoughts aside to show you that I actually care what keeps your mind full

Peace

ps I really do have a lot on my mind you are probably on it too

No comments: