Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Conclusion

I got slightly harassed today because on my facebook status which said
"Eric has come to the conclusion of a life time". I was asked by a couple
of people "what was the conclusion". To be honest it is vary basic.

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose
the weak things of the world to shame the strong
1 Corinthians 1:27

I understood what this meant before today but it hit me that in 2 Corinthians God told paul regarding the thorn in His flesh

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made
perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
2 Corinthians 12:9


I came to the conclusion that no matter what weaknesses or
ineffencies I have God will get more credit through that.(that way I
really cant get the credit ). When we truly see how weak we are we can
really glorify God and make everyon in the world see how awesome we know He
is.In short I came to accept and like my weakness because God will
use it

Peace

1 comment:

Z$ said...

Suddenly, our recent discussions about my "handicap" make a lot more sense.